Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Services Offered    New service provider in town!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New service provider in town!
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Mark Daniel
posted
Hello everybody!

I'm very pleased to announce a new Macintosh-based service provider in the Metro-Detroit area. Nisus Network Solutions, Inc., based in Sterling Heights at the corner of 15 Mile and Mound Road, is dedicated to providing the area with top-notch service, sales and support of all computing platforms, especially Macintosh (we're complete Macintosh fanatics, afterall!). You can reach Nisus at info@nisusonline.com or 586-795-8080.

Being a technology director with extensive technical background in supporting Macintosh's (I've worked with the areas largest Apple resellers and support providers for the past 6 years), I'm very excited about and am looking forward to contributing to the local Mac community in every way I can. So bring on the OS X questions, 'cuz I've been totally in love with that OS for the past 3 years. smile

Mark Daniel
nisus network solutions, inc.
586 795 8080
markd@nisusonline.com

Posts: 136 | Location: Berkley, MI | Registered: June 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ørbit>
posted
Mark,

It's good to know of your presence and support of Mac.

I have your info saved.

Cheers.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of DigiMike
posted Hide Post
Nisus is no more and Mark has moved on.

Posts: 451 | Location: Grosse Pointe | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post