Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Services Offered    Macintosh repairs, maintenance and one on one in person help in your home.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Macintosh repairs, maintenance and one on one in person help in your home.
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Bill Carver
AIM: Online Status For wgcarver
posted
Many know me from a few years ago before I had shut down my computer repair business ( supportTEX) and went into trucking. Well, I'm on the way back to the computer business. I should be up and running in about a week and can accept mastercard and visa payments for services.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing some old friends and some great people who are not yet friends.

Never see a doctor whose office plants have died.

Posts: 454 | Location: Eastpointe | Registered: June 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Bill Carver
AIM: Online Status For wgcarver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Carver:
Many know me from a few years ago before I had shut down my computer repair business ( supportTEX) and went into trucking. Well, I'm on the way back to the computer business. I should be up and running in about a week and can accept mastercard and visa payments for services.

So if you need windows or mac help with repairs, instability, viruses, or just need some help with a task you'd like to get done, I'm your nerd. My number is 888 478 6530. I can begin scheduling appointments once I'm back in town.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing some old friends and some great people who are not yet friends.

Never see a doctor whose office plants have died.

Posts: 454 | Location: Eastpointe | Registered: June 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post