Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Tip of the Day    QuickLook in Open Dialog Boxes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

QuickLook in Open Dialog Boxes
 Login/Register

Past President
Picture of Terry White
AIM: Online Status For terrywhite at mac dot com
posted
I believe this is a NEW Snow Leopard feature as I don't remember this working in Leopard. However, now lets say that I'm uploading images to a website via Safari. I click the upload button, navigate to the folder with my images in them and they are in List view. If I don't remember what they look like by name, besides switching to icon view (which is too small in many cases), I can now just hit the space bar and bring up the images in a nice sizable view and use my up and down arrow keys to navigate between them. I just did this today and again, I don't remember this working in Leopard, but it was definitely something that I've always needed.

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6151 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
AIM: Online Status For jcbeckman@mac.com
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry White:
I believe this is a NEW Snow Leopard feature as I don't remember this working in Leopard.

Just tried it in Leopard and it doesn't work for me, so I believe it's new.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5469 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post