Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Desktop Publishing    When Creative Suite 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When Creative Suite 4
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
Anyone know when CS4 is to come out? I need to upgrade my CS premium bad but hate to spend all that money when if the new version is almost here.
Thanks Kelly

Posts: 358 | Location: Oxford, MI | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
If you really want to get a better time frame, call or e mail Adobe. Not being a wise acker but they are the only ones that could tell you anything that would be of any use. Anyone else would be just speculating, including me.

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1726 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
posted Hide Post
Our product cycle for Creative Suite is 18-24 months. If you do the math from when CS3 was released you will probably have a good guess.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Terry White,

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6152 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
Just so I am accurate.

Mr. White works for Adobe so I think I made the right call.

Smile

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1726 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post