Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Wireless    printer setup utility
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

printer setup utility
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
after a hiatus of wireless printing ,,I tried to set up airport extreme printer,,,,I followed the directions and behold ,,, what happened to my printer setup utility...gone,,,
running leopard, macbookpro

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Go to System Preferences — Print & Fax. One of the lovely changes. Cool

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3764 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
so I'm there,,,i hit share printer
now what???

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Depends on the printer and how and what it is actually connected to. Have you done it before with this printer? This computer?

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3764 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
well no,,,I used a canon 900D
now it's a HP phototsmart 3180

using MBPro

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
the printer is connected to the airport extreme via USB

Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
Click on the + sign in the lower left to add a printer.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5470 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
so i presume that you mean hit the + sign in Print and Fax ,,,I did that and nothing happens,,,I certainly can delete with the neg button

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
working now ,, thanks