Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Wireless    Airport security
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airport security
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
Strange occurence this morning. I left my MCbk Pro open with the iphone attached to power and sync overnight. I awoke this morning and had a problem getting into safari . I found that my airport password had changed. no one in the household even remotely knows how to reset the airport. So was I victim of roaming wireless rogues? I do not bank online. I changed my me.com passwords. Was this an invasion?

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
Did you password really change, or did it just ask you to input the password. My Airport does that occasionally. Also my MobileMe account. No reason of rhyme. Not unusual.

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
nope it changed ,,,dramatically

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post