Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Classic Mac OS    need to run ZIP100 on OS9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need to run ZIP100 on OS9
 Login/Register

Padawan
posted
Can anyone help me find an old Mac running OS9 so I can connect my ZIP100 and copy files from 3 disks?

Bill Meyer 313-207-3904
bill@billmeyermusic.com

thanks

Posts: 26 | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
I think I still have OS9 on my eMac as dual boot, but I'm out of town until January 3. I'm in Ann Arbor.

Posts: 2269 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
I think I have a Mac Tower with a zip drive built in. I could fire it up and you could copy the files of the zip carts.

Update: Just checked it and it has a zip 250 drive in it. If that will read a Zip 100, perhaps I can assist you.

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1726 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Chuck Reti
posted Hide Post
I have a single processor MDD G4, the last of such that natively boots both OS9.2 as well as OS X. If Calvin's machine doesn't help maybe mine could. If needed contact chuckr at mac dot com

Posts: 1098 | Location: Detroit | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Data has been recovered.

Brian

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
The power of the "Stone Age"

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1726 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post