Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Classic Mac OS    Apple Computer Playing Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple Computer Playing Cards
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted
I have a deck of these, are they really that rare? If so I may have to put mine on ebay!

Apple Computer Playing Cards http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...ELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bibo (Jim Nichols),

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
That current bid of 303.57 British pounds is $491.93 in US dollars!

Posts: 2284 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Mary Jo Disler
posted Hide Post
I'd guess that a lot of early Apple odds & ends are worth something - especially if they have the 6 color logo, which would date them. I've even saved some store bags with the logo, but they're rather "used" looking. Also some computer & monitor covers with the old logo.

"For what is age but youth's full bloom,
A riper, more transcendent youth" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Posts: 2074 | Location: West Bloomfield MI USA | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
posted Hide Post
Now there is another deck of Apple Playing Cards on ebay, mine. http://t.co/7nrYNDl

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
posted Hide Post
As I suspected, the "rare" Apple Computer Playing Cards weren't so rare. No bids on mine, others selling for $75 – $150. Wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the initial auction backs out.