Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Trading Post - Stuff for Free or Trade    Mac World and some Orig Mac's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mac World and some Orig Mac's
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I am cleaning out my accumulated collection of Machworld, Mac Life, and other magazines all in the 1990's. Also lots and lots of free software for OS 9 and prior. Have some old Macs like SE plus lots of other Mac keyboards, cables, ALL FREE. I just hate to set it at the curb. Call me (248) 354-3252
Ralph Marontate

Posts: 139 | Location: Southfield, MI 48034 | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
Everything gone to a Mac lover who uses OS9 on one of his Macs. Garage is much bigger now and I didn't have to risk an enlarged heart hauling it to the curb.

Posts: 139 | Location: Southfield, MI 48034 | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
Hey Ralphie Boy - Ed Norton Honeymooners

Who is the OS9 person. I may have a few things that could make them happy that I would like to part with for little or no money. Can you get me in contact with them.

Just would rather give it to some one who would use it rather than dump it.

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1728 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post