Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Trading Post - Stuff for Free or Trade    2 – Series2 80GB Dual Tuner TiVos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 – Series2 80GB Dual Tuner TiVos
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted
In a few weeks I will have 2 – Series2 80GB Dual Tuner TiVos to give away. These are Standard Definition units. I am located in Grand Rapids, shipping will be $$. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise they will be going to Goodwill.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
I will be in Grand Rapids in March. If you can hold on to them I will pick them up from you. Otherwise if someone else wants to have them shipped then give them away.

I assume these will work with my Comcast service.

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1728 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted Hide Post
I can hold on to them for you. Yes they work with Comcast, depending on the channel, you can't always record 2 channels at once. They do require a monthy fee through TiVo to use.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post