Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Trading Post - Stuff for Free or Trade    Trade- Printer for Charger for A1278 Macbook Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trade- Printer for Charger for A1278 Macbook Pro
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of artphanto
posted
I am looking for a Macbook Pro Charger (A1278) for my son, his chair ran over his charger and cut it in half. I can trade a nice working printer (it has been used)-the Epson Stylus R340-see attached picture. I haven't used it in a while and it will need new ink but all the paperwork and stuff is there, power cord too. I have it all taped up (for travel)-nothing is broken. It prints the ink directly onto CDs and DVDs. Let me know if you have a Macbook Pro charger to trade-see it here:

Printer

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: artphanto,

Posts: 461 | Location: Livonia | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Dave
posted Hide Post
To help your search for an adapter...

Are you looking for a MagSafe 1 or MagSafe 2 adapter? 45w, 60w or 85w? Not all folks know what model number matches up to what computer.

Example: All MacBook Air models use a 45w adapter. The 60w and 85w will also work. Older 13" MacBook Pro models use a 60w adapter but an 85w adapter will also work. Pre-2017 15" MacBook Pro models use an 85w adapter only. Apple made sure that the higher wattage adapters will "dumb down" for units that use lower wattage. However a 45w adapter will not charge a 13" or 15" computer.

Dave McGuire
President - MacGroup Detroit

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

Posts: 2107 | Location: Orion Twp, Michigan | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Dave
posted Hide Post
I was cleaning my office today and came across a 60w MagSafe 1 Adapter. You can pick it up at the next MacGroup Detroit meeting if you still need one.

Dave McGuire
President - MacGroup Detroit

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

Posts: 2107 | Location: Orion Twp, Michigan | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of artphanto
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, that would be great! I'll have the printer there for you too.

Posts: 461 | Location: Livonia | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post