Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Photoshop SIG    Exporting fromLR3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exporting fromLR3
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I selected my images in LR3 in the Library module,chose Export jpgs to desktop.I placed the images in a folder with the same file name-they appeared to be jpg files in size. When I drag the folder to a Burn Folder they become an Alias instead of the full jpg? How can I burn my images to disk? Thanks for any help you can give me.Paul

Posts: 152 | Location: Commerce Township | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of James R. Cutler
posted Hide Post
A burn folder is a special folder containing a set of automatically-created
aliases to the files to be included in the burn.

Right click on the folder to burn it. Aliases are automatically resolved during the burn - don't move the originals until the burn is complete.

Posts: 1964 | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
Thanks, James. These things just aren't obvious to me, and I don't do them often enough to be familiar with the process.

Posts: 152 | Location: Commerce Township | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post