Award winning photographer, Andy Greenwell, is now holding photography / lighting classes in his studio in Farmington Hills.
You’ll learn this and much more… ( topics may vary based on class input )
• Explore four levels of lighting people - based on Your budget. Flash on camera, Using an umbrella
or soft box, three – point lighting, and utilizing a full compliment of studio lights for portraiture.
• Jpegs? Tiffs? Raw files? Find out what I shoot and why.
• Light meters. Do you really need one?
• Choosing the right lens for every situation.
• Glamour Lighting explained in terms you can understand!
• Umbrellas? Softboxes? Hot lights? Bounced light? Fresnels? Which is best? When and why…
• Digital Workflow Explained: How to manage your time - whether you’re a beginner or pro.
• Lighting demonstrated on professional models!!!
See the attached PDF for details and dates!
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.
There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!
AndyGreenwellLightingClass.pdf (370 Kb, 628 downloads) Lighting Class Info