Notify
Tools

e
 Login/Register

iBBS Addict
Picture of Carol Goodell
posted
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!
I have been trying to send Brian Stone a Jacquie Lawson animated greeting card since late last night (using my iPad) and for a couple of hours now using my iMac. I used to be able to send JacquieLawson.com animated musical cards all the time, but something appears to have gone wrong with Adobe Flash. I have supposedly removed it
with the Flash app I did have, then updated Creative Cloud to which I have a full membership. An Adobe Help page led me to believe that Flash would be included in the update. It doesn't appear to have been because when I go to JacquieLawson.com, I am no longer able to even preview cards; I have never ever had this problem before.

I would greatly appreciate some help with this problem so that I can finally send Brian the birthday card I want to send from JacquieLawson.com.

Oh, yes, I have been a JacquieLawson.com member for many years.

Thanks in advance for your kind help and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY KWANZAA AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS I MAY HAVE MISSED!

Carol : )

Posts: 1580 | Location: Bingham Farms, MI, USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I can't help with your problem, but have a Merry Christmas, et alia.

Posts: 270 | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post