Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Upcoming Events    The Apple Store Partridge Creek opens its doors at 10am on 10/18/07
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Apple Store Partridge Creek opens its doors at 10am on 10/18/07
 Login/Register

Past President
Picture of Terry White
AIM: Online Status For terrywhite at mac dot com
posted
At the new Apple Store, Partridge Creek, creativity runs wild. It’s the place to test-drive any Mac or iPod, experience iPhone, and catch free workshops for all the latest Mac tips and tricks. And if you’re one of the first 1000 visitors, you’ll get a free Apple T-shirt.

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6152 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of macjeff
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember new grand openings for any Apple Store across the country being on a Saturday. The new Partridge Creek store will be opening on Thursday. Have other Apple stores opened during the week ?

Grand Opening Thursday October 18

Anyways......just glad to have an Apple Store much closer to home Cool

Go AAPL ..... :-)

----- 10.0 Cheetah, 10.1 Puma, 10.2 Jaguar, 10.3 Panther , 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.X = ( Cougar or Lynx ) -----
----- When was the last time Apple updated a product ..... http://www.mactimeline.com/ -----

Posts: 1796 | Location: Washington, Michigan | Registered: June 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
AIM: Online Status For terrywhite at mac dot com
posted Hide Post
The difference here is that the mall is also opening on Thursday.

quote:
Originally posted by macjeff:
I seem to remember new grand openings for any Apple Store across the country being on a Saturday. The new Partridge Creek store will be opening on Thursday. Have other Apple stores opened during the week ?

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6152 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Kirk Tirakian
AIM: Online Status For kirktalon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by macjeff:

For me it is almost a tie as Google maps says I'm 8 minutes closer to the Partridge Creek store than Somerset from where I am in Roseville.

Good news is I got friends I've made in the MacGroup working at the Somerset and a high school buddy starting part time at the PC Apple Store.

I'm never "lost" cause I always know where "I" am. I just may not know where anything else is or how to get there.

Posts: 405 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Padawan
posted Hide Post
I was at the new store tonight and it looks very much like the one at Somerset. Saw some familiar faces from other Apple stores! The employee greeting people at the front door was from Cupertino. The place was crowded with shoppers and people were buying.

(The mall was open tonight for a charity event.)

Posts: 50 | Location: Troy | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post