Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Help Wanted    iPhone Developer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPhone Developer
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Kirk Tirakian
AIM: Online Status For kirktalon
posted
Found this online:
http://tinyurl.com/3m2un8

iPhone Developer

Company:Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Category:
Rate / Fee:$42.00 / Hourly

Description

POSITION WILL BE FOR ONLY 20 HOURS PER WEEK, FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS. Some of work may be done at home.

Will administer iPhones that are part of the DTE IPhone pilot, Install and configure iPhone software, and design, code, test and deploy internal DTE applications for use on the iPhone.

Apple SDK for iphone

Mac OS x Operating System

Objective C

xcode development platform I

nstall & Configure iphone software

Requirements

POSITION WILL BE FOR ONLY 20 HOURS PER WEEK, FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS. Some of work may be done at home.

Will administer iPhones that are part of the DTE IPhone pilot, Install and configure iPhone software, and design, code, test and deploy internal DTE applications for use on the iPhone.

Apple SDK for iphone

Mac OS x Operating System

Objective C

xcode development platform I

nstall & Configure iphone software

I'm never "lost" cause I always know where "I" am. I just may not know where anything else is or how to get there.

Posts: 405 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post