Senior Mac Developer
We are building brand new, consumer oriented, commercial software products for the Mac. We're talking about a chance to use Cocoa, Core Animation, Core Image, and Objective-C 2 to make something innovative and elegant from the ground up. No legacy ports here!
We need experienced developers to help lead the team and have a real influence on design, architecture, and direction.
We are a leader in screen capture and software makers of Jing, SnagIt, Camtasia Studio, and more.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent work experience
· Superior programming, analytical and problem solving skills in creating object oriented, event driven, multi-threaded software
· A proven passion for creating software with excellence and innovation
· Solid understanding of software engineering principles and the software development process
· Intimate knowledge of Mac OS X development environments and tools
· Experience with Cocoa/Objective C, C++/C, and Quartz
· Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines
· You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
· Commercial software development experience with multimedia programming
· User interface design experience a plus
· Multithreading, QuickTime, or OpenGL experience is a plus
· Experience with Installation, Internationalization, and Application Plug-ins
Competitive based on skills and experience. This is a full-time position with the standard benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) program and profit sharing. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.
7927 NEMCO Way, Suite 235, Brighton, MI 48116
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.
There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!
Any other Adobe gigs that aren't so, "math intense?"
I don't think this is an Adobe gig. Most likely Terry is just passing along info sent to him by a Headhunter (in this case Advantage Tek) casting a wide net.
Qualifications are certainly beyond my skill set
President - MacGroup Detroit
"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"