Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Help Wanted    In Home help for a Quad Mac User
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Home help for a Quad Mac User
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Q
AIM: Online Status For ntcmusic
posted
I help out a good friend in Milford who is a quadriplegic Mac user. He just got a MacBook Pro and Airport Express but needs some more help - unfortunately, I just broke two bones in my foot and will be going into surgery tomorrow for repair so I can't get out to help him. Any one want to be charitable and help him get back online? I'll reimburse for travel/gas no problem. Let me know or contact Dave Watson directly at wheelz61@comcast.net or 248-245-8051.
Blessings and thanks if you can. Marq

Reaching The World, One Song At A Time™

Posts: 281 | Location: Canton, MI | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with Dave and he is back up and running. Someone came to his house and found a bad Ethernet cable.

Posts: 1655 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Q
AIM: Online Status For ntcmusic
posted Hide Post
I think what happened is Dave's brother was trying to unplug the AE for rebooting and pulled the enet cable as well. I am humbled and thrilled by the response to Dave's needs by this group including you. Thank you.

Reaching The World, One Song At A Time™

Posts: 281 | Location: Canton, MI | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post