Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Beginners SIG    which Social Media 4 business
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

which Social Media 4 business
 Login/Register

posted
OK techies savy with social media sites. If I want to promote scheduled business events which media site is best? Twitter? Facebook Fan page? Plaxo? LinkedIN? How do I know which media sites to use for allowing customers to engage eachother regarding their own ideas about my services or products? Do I need a Blog? I am not sure but can't I create short content and blast to all sites uniformly? This is a small begininning entrepreneurial venture so I don't have budget for largescale maintenance. Any recommendations on service software to repeatedly blast messages? Thanks for newbie recommendations....you guys are pros!

Posts: 16 | Location: in my car looking for a job in Macomb county | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
AIM: Online Status For terrywhite at mac dot com
posted Hide Post
I would start with a Blog and a Facebook Fan Page.
Facebook has the largest audience and easiest for people to interact with.

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6152 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post