Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Beginners SIG    One to One - New Apple Program
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One to One - New Apple Program
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Chuck M
posted
Apple is offering a new program at its Apple stores called One to One. It's for beginners to learn the Mac, but also aimed at mediocre users. It's presented at Apple stores. I don't know the price.

I wasn't quick enough with Apple hot keys recently, and they suggested the training to me.

Now ... I'd snap it up in an instant if they offered in-store Cocoa programming lessons - manno-a-manno, vis-a-vis.

Posts: 2075 | Registered: June 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Dave
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

Cocoa is available at the Starbucks around the corner from the Somerset store. They even put whipped cream on it! Wink

OneToOne training is available for only $99 as a yearly subcription. ProCare is now geared more toward business users and it is also $99 per year. Stop in any Apple store for more details on both services.

Dave McGuire
President - MacGroup Detroit

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

Posts: 2102 | Location: Orion Twp, Michigan | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post