Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Web Publishing    Dreamweaver MX 2004 layers never seem to locate properly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dreamweaver MX 2004 layers never seem to locate properly
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Kirk Tirakian
posted
Perhaps I need to read on or watch more of the tutorials at lynda.com. Whenever I establish a layer in Dreamweaver it never is exactly where I placed it on the web page when I go to view it in the browser. Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

I just opened a new page and just using layers works fine so far.

What i was doing earlier was putting layers over a web page that I originally created in ImageReady.

From working with layers before or trying to it seems to get tricky when combining tables with layers. What was it you can put a table inside a layer but not the reverse or vice versa Eek.

I'm never "lost" cause I always know where "I" am. I just may not know where anything else is or how to get there.

Posts: 405 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post