Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Web Publishing    Redirected Page and RSS Problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redirected Page and RSS Problem
 Login/Register

posted
I have developed a website using iWeb on .Mac. I have also purchased the domain name k12science.net. I am using a redirect so my .Mac page is seen as k12science.net. This has created a problem. I have podcasts on my site but instead of being able to subscribe to the podcasts and enter it on iTunes the RSS URL is rejected. I think it is because it is being read as the redirect page instead of the .Mac page. My question--How can I make this a valid RSS URL so people can subscribe to it and I can enter it into iTunes?
Thanks,
Dave

Posts: 8 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
You probably need to use .Mac URLs.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5470 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post