Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Web Publishing    Indesign Package Export as HTML in GoLive CS7.0
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indesign Package Export as HTML in GoLive CS7.0
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I have Go Live CS 7.0. I import a indesign package and now want to export it as HTML. I just listed to terrys movie about exporting a Indesign package and he said there is a fly out menu that says " export to html" cant find that. Checked in help and couldnt find it. Does my version not have that? And if so can i do it in my version and how. or should i just make a smart pdf element.
thanks

Posts: 358 | Location: Oxford, MI | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
posted Hide Post
The Export to HTML was introduced in CS2. In CS, your only option will be the Package to GoLive and rebuilding the page in GoLive (manually) from the package.

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6152 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post