Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Web Publishing    Dreamweaver MX and Intel Mac
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dreamweaver MX and Intel Mac
 Login/Register

Padawan
Picture of redcorvette
posted
I posted this under OS X when I probably should have posted here instead.
I have just begun to use my new MacBook for the first time to update my car club website. In the past I used Dreamweaver MX with a G4 PowerMac which I no longer have use of. Had to turn it in for the new MacBook. The problem is that Dreamweaver MX does not like the Intel Mac regardless of what Rosetta is susposed to do. Dreamweaver MX loads up normally but as soon as I perform one simple task such as copy or cut, I get the spinning wheel of death. Force quit gets me out of the program but any and all other programs will not respond properly until I do a power button shut down. There are no new updates available for DW. Have dumped preferences which did not fix the problem. Forum at Adobe / Macromedia doesn't seem to have a solution. Any suggestions?
Mike

Posts: 41 | Registered: July 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post