Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Internet SIG    CBS TV shows via Mac
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CBS TV shows via Mac
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
Am I the only person having issues trying to watch the "free" rebroadcasts of CBS programs? I tried to watch NCIS on my Mac mini running Yosemite- everything was fine until the first Hershey Commercial began, which caused the "spinning beachball". I also tried to view the program on my 2012 i7 iMac running Sierra- froze when the same commercial began running? I use Safari as my browser, and all OS updates are current.

Posts: 152 | Location: Commerce Township | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Try it with Firefox or Chrome. Safari has been a royal pain for a while now. My biggest gripe is when watching live streams from Facebook. Most streams are guaranteed to stall or go to frequent buffering with Safari. Occasionally it is FB's fault, but I have the least amount of problems with Firefox.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3780 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post