Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Internet SIG    Bookmark consolidation needed?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bookmark consolidation needed?
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of arrakian
posted
In another post, I was having problems getting my Safari Bookmarks Menu to accept new entries, or so I thought.

I see now that Safari has a Bookmark Collection as well as standard Bookmarks. When I add a Bookmark, it goes into the standard section, but the Safari "Bookmark" drop-down at the top of the screen only shows the "Collection" entries.

How can I get the standard and Collection Bookmarks to become one and/or show in the Safari Bookmark drop-down as one entity?

- One Nation Under A Groove -

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E.MI | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of arrakian
posted Hide Post
Yep. The only real solution was to go through each bookmark one by one, and edit and add or delete as needed.

- One Nation Under A Groove -

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E.MI | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post