MacGroup iBBS
Lala Manual Uploading guide

This topic can be found at:
http://macgroup.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4631041462/m/431100783

March 05, 2010, 01:53 AM
chris.fx
Lala Manual Uploading guide
Here is the link to open the Lala Manual Uploading page.

When that page opens click on the cyan "Manual Uploading" words in the column of text on the right. (under the cyan Install Now box.)

Then the "Lala - Where music plays" window will open. Click on the Add Files button and navigate to the file you want to upload. Next click the Start Uploading button and wait for the progress bar to finish. Close the window and enjoy the music.

Note: The reason I'm posting this is because often the automatic uploading using the LalaMover.app will either skip or mismatch a song. I read in the forums, manual uploading does a better job of matching files. Great, but for several days I couldn't find the manual uploading page when logged in. The only link to it was on a page only available if your're not logged in. Hummm, did I miss something? Now I have it bookmarked so it's easily available when I'm logged in.

Both the standard 1.8.55 and the beta 1.9.0b LalaMover.app will sometimes have the mismatching problem. The standard is slower but seems more accurate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris.fx,

It's bad luck to be superstitious.