Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Theater - HDTV - Digital Entertainment    Any Plex and Apple TV users?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Plex and Apple TV users?
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of cjhall
posted
I need to relabel my ripped dvd movies for plex by adding the year. Before I start this project, I wanted to discuss my setup.

I have a Mac mini connected to my TV running plex and itunes, I have an Apple TV connected to another TV. The apple tv is connected to the mac mini via itunes. My movies are located on a HP media smart home server managed by itunes from the mac mini.

If I relabel my movies for plex by adding the year, then I think I'll need to relocate my movies in iTunes for the apple tv.

I guess the big question is sharing my movies with plex and an apple tv under itunes. Any experience in setting up this environment?

Posts: 172 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post