Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Music SIG    itunes top 100 radio lists
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

itunes top 100 radio lists
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
posted
itunes used to list billboards top songs per year.. is that still available? I have a reunion coming up and I want to make a video that includes the top songs from that year

thanks!

Posts: 626 | Location: Farmington Hills, MI | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of MaryG
posted Hide Post
I don't think that feature exists on iTunes anymore, but this might help: http://www.alaskajim.com/charts/yearlysingles/yearlysingles.htm

Posts: 190 | Location: Shelby Township, Michigan | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
If you put a year into the iTunes store search field, one of the links it will bring up is for an Essentials list of all of the popular songs for that time period.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3764 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Great to know. I have been looking for the listings of the most popular songs by year for some time. Even asked the folks at the apple store and they didn't have a clue. Pays to have a great iBBS group.

Posts: 825 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Muse
posted Hide Post
If you go to http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/ - on the left side of the page they have songs that were popular from this year down to the 1920's

Posts: 323 | Registered: June 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of Calvin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muse:
If you go to http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/ - on the left side of the page they have songs that were popular from this year down to the 1920's

The had MP3 players in the 1920's?

What were they called? --- iStone?

Big Grin

Calvin Carson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"portions of todays programming are reproduced by means of electrical transcriptions or tape recordings."

"....Mailbox!....Open.......... MailBox!"

"I was exposed to the GUI and have been stuck ever since!"

"Remember.. Under our clothes...we are all naked"

Posts: 1722 | Location: Detroit,MI,USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Muse
posted Hide Post
Cal, Cal, Cal
The page gives lists of popular songs
which is what I assumed was requested.

Posts: 323 | Registered: June 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
To revert to childhood lingo, Cal is cruisin' for a bruisin'. Cool

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3764 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post