Ambrosia Software announced the release of Wire Tap Studio 1.0.0. This innovative audio recording and editing application features patent-pending technology that brings professional caliber audio recording and editing to the masses. WireTap Studio works with Mac OS X Tiger 10.4 and Leopard 10.5
• WireTap Studio is a complete audio recording and management solution, allowing you to manipulate and manage your audio like never before. Record the discrete audio output of any application, as well as all system audio, or even record audio input from any microphone, line- in, or audio input hardware.
• Lossless master recording technology enables you to edit your recorded audio without any loss of quality or content. You can even take a file you mistakenly recorded at a lower quality and increase the quality at any time, without the need to re-record!
• LivePreview technology enables you to preview your audio before you capture it, saving you lots of time and stress. With WireTap Studio, now you can change the bitrate and even the file format, and hear the changes in real time!
WireTap Studio costs only $69, is a Universal Binary, and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later. Licensed users of WireTap Pro (excluding OEM bundled versions) can upgrade for $30. Competitive upgrades are also available.
WTS has been upgraded to version 1.0.1.
This update goes into:
• Full Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 compatibility
• Finer-grained VU meters in Preferences->Source that better indicate average and peak values
• Export drop zone now includes iPhone, to drag your audio clips to your iPhone for use as custom ringtones
• Fixed a bug that could cause a freeze on Leopard if the OS was installed via an upgrade install
• Fixed an issue on Leopard when registering for all users immediately after installlation which could cause the registration to fail
• Numerous other fixes and enhancements
- One Nation Under A Groove -
|Powered by Social Strata|