Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussions    Can One Drag A Visible Outline when Selecting a Section of a Window?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can One Drag A Visible Outline when Selecting a Section of a Window?
 Login/Register

iBBS Addict
Picture of Carol Goodell
posted
Hello,
I have a brand new iMac 27" running High Sierra. In the past when I would drag a selection of a portion of a window for a Screen Shot, I could see the border I was dragging. I can no longer see the border - unless the background is other than white - because the border appears to be white. Is there a way to make the dragged border a color other than white? Thank you.
Warm Regards,
Carol

Posts: 1580 | Location: Bingham Farms, MI, USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Chuck Reti
posted Hide Post
Using normal Shift+CMD+4 screen grab selection, I see a white border, but the inner part of the selection is grey. Using the "Grab" application, the selection border is red. That's how it works on my machine. Don't know of any way to alter those behaviors. See Attached vid clip.

screen_grab_selects.mov (8,195 Kb, 25 downloads) screen grabs

Posts: 1105 | Location: Detroit | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post