Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussions    S0RTING MESSAGES IN THE XFINITY WEBMAIL INCOX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S0RTING MESSAGES IN THE XFINITY WEBMAIL INCOX
 Login/Register

iBBS Addict
Picture of Carol Goodell
posted
Hello! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In order to clear space on my Xfinity Email (Webmail) Inbox, I am tryng to do some sorting prior to deleting messages. If you have experience doing this, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. I have searched for messages from B&H and there are hundreds of them. I would now like to further sort the found messages from B&H by name so I can save only the ones that pertain to my orders .
I want to trash the others. I have not yet found a way to do this. Thank you in advance for your help.
Very sincerely,
Carol

PS Here’ a cute photo from Woz of his Bichon Frise Zelda’s 7 puppies at birth about 2 months ago.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Bingham Farms, MI, USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of James R. Cutler
posted Hide Post
Search for these From addresses for order related emails. Move them out of your inbox to a dedicated folder - either on your computer or as part of webmail.
  • verification@bhphotovideo.com
  • tracking@bhphotovideo.com
  • ord-status@bhphotovideo.com

email from the following is generally pre-sales information
  • photo@bhphotovideo.com

Posts: 1979 | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post