Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussions    Can't get pen pressure to work in PS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't get pen pressure to work in PS
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
posted
Went on the Adobe forums to see if I could find an answer to getting pen pressure to work in Mojave but the solution they show (allowing accessibility in the privacy settings) does not correct the problem for me. Any ideas would really be appreciated.I'm very frustrated right now. Thanks.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted Hide Post
Just tested it out with my Intuos Pro S and the latest Wacom Drivers 6.3.31-4, all seems to be working fine. Photoshop CC 19.1.6 macOS Mojave 10.14

27" 5K iMac, late 2014

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Seems to be working better now, not sure why it wasn't before. Thanks for checking it out on your computer for me, much appreciated.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post