Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussions    Foreign E-Mail messages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Foreign E-Mail messages
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted
Just out of nowhere I am getting email through an account labeled "Daily Doppler". Does anyone know anything about it? Seems to be rather strange- Giving news reports offering various deals on things ??????
I should add that my normal Email account works fine but I don't think or remember anything about establishing an account labeled "Daily Doppler". Only shows up on my iPhone X not on my laptop or desk top machines.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 840 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Daily Doppler"

George,

Suggest you check out this link, also suggest you do not click on any of the offered links.

Brian

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Stone:
quote:
Daily Doppler"

George,

Suggest you check out this link, also suggest you do not click on any of the offered links.

The link

Brian

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian, you were spot-on. I sent you the page that tells you how to remove it and it worked.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 840 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post