Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussions    Wasted an hour trying to update to PS CC 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wasted an hour trying to update to PS CC 2019
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I am having trouble updating to Photoshop CC 2019. I've wasted an hour. I thought they were supposed to make this automatic with your paid subscription.

Posts: 421 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Rich:

You do not really update but download and install the complete 2019 version and it leaves the old version there also.

Look for he new 2019 version in your Applications folder.

Brian

Posts: 1656 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
I have. It's not there. Only Photoshop CC 2018 and CS 6. Same as always.

Posts: 421 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Have you tried looking for the update here - (click on the hamburger symbol)

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
I got to this page and could get no further. Didn't see a hamburger till lunch.

Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Hope it worked for you.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post