Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussions    iPod/iTunes question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPod/iTunes question
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I forgot how to delete items from my iPod.
Can anyone help?

Posts: 417 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Try using iTunes

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
If you are asking about apps, it depends on the iPod. On the touch series, press one of the icons until they start shaking. Once they start shaking, just touch the X on the upper left corner of the apps you want to delete.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3765 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
This worked for me. When you plug your iPod in to Sync it you have to go under Summary. Then Check: Sync only certain songs, (and uncheck others) and then re-synch it all. It was hidden under the Summary type.

Posts: 417 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post