Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    I Movie - slide show problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Movie - slide show problem
 Login/Register

posted
When rendering a still photograph and using Ken Burns Effect, after the image is rendered the frame simply goes to black and that's it. What am I doing incorrectly. Or what?? Thanks!!

Posts: 18 | Location: West Bloomfield | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
What version of iMovie are you using? Do you have all of the software updates done on the machine, including Mac OS X?

What is the format of the photo? What is the next thing on the time line after the photo? Have you tried a second picture after the one with the problem or replaced the one you are having a problem with?

Posts: 1658 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am using IMovie6.3 I think I have the updates.
Format of the photo is jpeg. Yes I've tried two pictures in a row and get the same thing.

Posts: 18 | Location: West Bloomfield | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of CHunter
posted Hide Post
This may be helpful, from the Apple Discussion on this problem.
Here and Here, especially!

Wow, didn't know this one...
"There is a bug in iM6 that prevents you from re-editing a Ken Burns effect photo if you have emptied the project trash at any time after you initially applied the Ken Burns effect. Your only option then would be to reimport the photo, and do not ever empty the trash until the project is completed."

Posts: 1631 | Registered: June 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post