Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Album Art
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Album Art
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted
Since upgrading to iTunes 8, album art is not importing when I import a CD. Is anyone else having this issue?

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
No, I just imported a CD yesterday and it got the album art with no problem. Did you go to advance and ask it to download the album art? If so, maybe it's not in their library of available albums. I've had to scan and copy some album art work that is not available and manually put it in the itunes library.

Posts: 832 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
No, I just imported a CD yesterday and it got the album art with no problem. Did you go to advance and ask it to download the album art? If so, maybe it's not in their library of available albums. I've had to scan and copy some album art work that is not available and manually put it in the itunes library.

After importing the CD, I can highlight the tracks and select "Get Album Artwork" and it imports the art.

Ok I found the problem I had to recheck the option to automatically "download missing album art"

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post