Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    web gallery problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

web gallery problem
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
posted
Im trying to publish my first web gallery and the first 32 of 83 pictures worked well.. then it stopped. (the remaining ones say pending) I'm nowhere near my new 10 Gig limit.. my .mac account shows 171 mb in use and 7738 available on my idisk

how do I get the whole gallery to publish to my .mac?

thanks

Posts: 626 | Location: Farmington Hills, MI | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of MaryG
posted Hide Post
It says pending because it takes quite a while to upload that many pictures to the gallery. I let mine go overnight and in the morning, they were all uploaded. I think it depends on traffic.

Posts: 190 | Location: Shelby Township, Michigan | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
has anyone had a problem with people of the other persuasion(Win that is) having problems opening Web gallery?

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post