Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Unable to sort film rolls
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unable to sort film rolls
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
I downlolad my pics into iphoto successfully but when i scroll thru the the last 12 months ,,,the rolls are not separated by roll name. If I go up to view , sort, by filmrolls,,,,the rolls choice is grayed out

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
I reapired permissions and it did the trick but the real question is why did this happen?

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Two things trying to access the same memory location at the same time? Power blink? You looked at it the wrong way? Who know. The main thing is that you were able to fix it. And may I once again preach - Backup - Backup - Backup.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3781 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of Linda
posted Hide Post
Viewing by filmroll is not avialble if you are already viewing by "last 12 months" (or album or smart folder....).

Only if you are in libary view.

Linda

If you’re not completely appalled, you’re not paying attention.

Posts: 602 | Location: Birmingham, MI USA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post