Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    iDVD problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iDVD problem
 Login/Register

Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted
I'm working on a video DVD project for a friend, to be used as part of a guest lecture she's doing at OCC. The DVD needs to have clips from several commercial movies (no copyright problems - her son is the producer/director). I have them set as Chapters, with the idea that the DVD will go back to the Chapter Menu at the end of each chapter. Now, I know I could force it to do this with earlier versions of iDVD, and I thought it was the default with the current version, but it's not working that way. If I start from the chapter menu, it just continues to play them in order. Any ideas?

For the record, editing was done with iMovie HD 6.03, where I set the chapter markers and titles, iDVD is version 7.02, and I'm working on my Intel iMac 1.83 gHz.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3781 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Okay, I managed a work-around. Details in the next MacNews.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3781 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post