Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    iPhoto Library(s)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPhoto Library(s)
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted
I've attached the content of my picture folder and it shows 3 iPhoto libraries. I draw pictures for my screen saver from this folder but I can't seem to find the pictures in the picture folder. Should I combine the iPhoto libraries? If so, how is it done?

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 841 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted Hide Post
Okay- Update, Problem solved. There is a very good article on the Apple web site. It is Article #107947. It explains how to rebuild your iPhoto library and addresses the thumbnails, the missing photos and there are options for various versions of iPhoto and also an automatic or a manual rebuild approach.

I went from 906 pictures to about 2500 just by rebuilding my iPhoto library. I found pictures I'd forgotten about. Now the next job is to assign keywords to all of the pictures- like I am sure all of you other MacGroup members already have done. ha ha ha

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 841 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post