Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    iTunes Music Store problems
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iTunes Music Store problems
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted
Is anyone else having problems making purchases from the ITMS? I keep getting this error.

My credit card info is correct in my account.

I get the same error when I try to download a free track too.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
posted Hide Post
Sometimes odd errors like this come up when they change the terms of service and you have to agree to them again. Try logging into your account in iTunes and see if any new messages are there.

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6154 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
posted Hide Post
I had just restored my system from Time Machine after getting my iMac back from The Apple Store (they replaced the hard drive, but my Library is on an external)

When I launched iTunes it did have me agree to to terms of service.

Logging in and out still produced the same error.

I also tried changing my payment method to PayPal.

Very odd.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
posted Hide Post
Ok working now, on one attempt I got an error that the iTunes store was down. So it was something on their end.