Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Imovie question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Imovie question
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
So now that I'm in the middle of this winter's project of converting my VHS tapes to digital, I have noticed one irritating glitch. When I transfer a project to itunes, I notice that the last few minutes of a project get cut off. This has happened twice on two separate projects.

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Why are you transferring it to iTunes?

Posts: 1658 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
Also, what steps, exactly, are you taking to do this transfer? What software are you using? What hardware are you using?

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Brian, I transferred it to itunes so I can watch a few of the movies on Apple TV and iphone

Jsck, I am able to transfer the entire VHS to digital without a problem using Imovie. It's when I exported it to itunes is when it got "cut" on the end of the movie

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post