Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Uploading multiple items to Public Folder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uploading multiple items to Public Folder
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of Jamie
posted
Is it possible to upload a whole folder of photos to my Public Folder? I can easily do it from my in Finder to my iDisk. However, I would like others to be able to upload photos to the web through their browsers. It seems that it can be done one photo at a time only.

Any suggestions? Is there a reliable third party website where this can be done?

Jamie

Posts: 554 | Location: West Bloomfield | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
Hand them the iDisk utility, found under iDisk/Software/Apple Software/iDisk Utility. Then they can mount the public portion of your iDisk. There is a Windows and Mac version.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of Jamie
posted Hide Post
I have forwarded the idisk utility to them. They haven't had a chance to try it yet, but we'll see.

Jamie

Posts: 554 | Location: West Bloomfield | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post