Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    imovie 11 clip dates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

imovie 11 clip dates
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
posted
I digitized old movies and imported them into imovie 11. I have an event with one clip that is about an hour long spanning several years. Is there a way to assign dates to just a portion of the clip in an event (in other words assign multiple dates to one clip)? Do I have to break that clip up into smaller clips using some other program and reimport it back into imovie?

Posts: 626 | Location: Farmington Hills, MI | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
You can cut the movie into segments and put a Photoshop (or other program created) 'still frame' there with the date that is appropriate.

Much easier than re-importing also much less time consuming.

You could also create a still frame and have it fade in for a few seconds and then fade out again.

Posts: 1643 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post