Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Iweb problem resurfaces
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iweb problem resurfaces
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
After many months of uneventful posting of our Men's Club website ,,seems that I am getting strange X's showing up on the pages only on the PC side. PC owners please check dcmensclub.org

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
What, if anything, has changed? Upgraded anything?

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Just looked at the web site and did not find any "X's" strange or otherwise. Did notice that the Photos page needs some attention and the pictures do not open into a larger version. All of my looking was done from a PC not a Mac.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Jack ,,,I upgraded to Ilife 08

Brian ,,some folks have said that there are X close type boxes on the pics and over the cat's picture

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
I did change the styles of the Pics and their borders

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
that screwed it up worse....yuck

Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
There are known problems migrating from the previous version of iLife. Even with two updates to iLife some have reported the same problems you have.

Make sure you have installed the latest updates (they should be in Software Update). You might consider reloading from a backup (that I hope you have) and installing the previous iLife to see if everything can re re-uploaded OK.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
Well, at work I'm on a Dell with XP Pro and I'm having problem on the 'MC Photo Archives' page.
I see the pointer over the photos, but it doesn't do anything when I click them. When you go to the 'Play Slideshow', the pop-up window is just a black box. Also, the 'Subscribe' button is just a page of code when you click it. Everything elso looked like it worked OK. Hope this can help & good luck.

Posts: 103 | Registered: July 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post