Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    I web files
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I web files
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
I asked the question before ,,,after I backed up to switched to Leopard,,,,I can't seem to find the files for an Iweb site

any ideas where to look?

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
user > Library > Application Support > iWeb > Domain.sites

When you reach the Domain.sites file you can right-click to show package contents.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3781 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
thanks ,,,I'll try it later tonight

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Now just one more Phyllis ,,,where are playlist folders and podcasts for itunes kept?

seems like I can't find those either in my backup..

Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
User > Music > iTunes

—P M Evans

Posts: 3781 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
well the Iweb worked ! thanks Phyllis

Are the podcasts in a specific folder???? in itunes?

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
found it! hiding in itunes music.... podcasts

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
OK phyllis,,one last ?

where are the stickies info kept on backup?

Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
User > Library > StickiesDatabase

It's a single file.

—P M Evans

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
thanks again,,,mucho gracias