Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    iTunes Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iTunes Question
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted
I have a PowerBook G4 that I am using only as a Fax machine and I want to "De-authorize the Audible Account" and iTunes won't let me do it. The message I get is that either my password or user name is incorrect. Is this what I should be doing since I want to stay within the 5 machine limit? I can assure you that I am typing in the right username and password since I've only ever had one.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 841 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
No, you should be in Store/De-authorize Computer. Audible accounts are separate from iTunes accounts.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. B. Must have been PWI

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 841 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post