Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    capturing the 30s preview in itunes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

capturing the 30s preview in itunes
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
posted
There is a way (I think. control or command click) to download an mp3 file from a website rather than to open it.. Is there a way to download the 30s preview from itunes store? (I know.. youll say buy it for 99 cents.. which I plan to do but there is actually a reason Im asking...) thanks!

Posts: 626 | Location: Farmington Hills, MI | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
If this is in iTunes, wouldn't it be AAC or AAC Lossless, rather than MP3?

By the way, what it the "30s preview?" I don't see anything by that name at the iTunes store.

Posts: 2302 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
30s = 30 second preview that you get when you double-click on a song.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
Oh--I thought it was some preview of song selections from the 30's. Something akin to the hit parade lists they have. Thanks for the clarification.
In that case, why not try AudioHijack. The trial download lets you capture any audio while playing, but limits you to a pretty short time. I think it is more than 30 seconds, though.\

Posts: 2302 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Perfect! thank you Smile

Posts: 626 | Location: Farmington Hills, MI | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post